SCREW COMPRESSORS SPECIALIST | Customer Satisfaction Is Our Goal | SCS is a member of ISNETWORLD for Safety Audit
* In Shop Overhaul *Machine Shop In House *Cast Iron Housing Repair *Balancing *Industrial Hard Chrome Rotor and Seal Journal *Industrial Hard Chrome Piston Rod *Laser Alignment *Fast Turn Around Time *OEM Parts *Fast Respond *OEM Paint or Customer Specification *Emergency 24-7 Service *New Compressors *Preventive Maintenance Vibration Analysis Oil Analysis *Remanufactured Compressors *Exchange Program
Frick SGC Compressor Service Repair and Overhaul
About Frick SGC Screw Compressor:
Frick compressors use 100% anti-friction bearings. Cylindrical roller bearings handle radial loads, and angular contact bearings, aided by a balance piston, absorb thrust loads. Roller bearings maintain accurate rotor positioning to minimize internal leakage and inefficiency. Frick TDSH, GDSH, RWB ii, RWF, RDB, SGC, SGCH, and SGCB bare screw compressors are designed to compress a variety of gases for quality solutions in refrigeration, water chilling, wellhead compression, gas gathering, and vapor recovery. The antifriction bearings minimize frictional power losses. Injected oil to lubricate the bearings, balance piston, seal and fill any leakage paths between and around the rotors to prevent internal gas recirculation losses. Oil injection also minimizes noise and vibration, keeping the compressor cool by absorbing much of the heat from compression. System differential pressure is normally sufficient for supplying oil to the bearings.
The Frick Rotary Screw Compressor features advanced technology and inherent reliability in its simplicity. Fewer moving parts and simple rotary motion means less maintenance, lower noise and vibration levels, and of course, lower total repair costs, saving you money time and time again. Compressor housings are machined to provide static oil reservoirs for the bearings. Therefore, Frick compressors can run in most applications without an oil pump. A steeples hydraulic or manually actuated slide valve moves axially along the rotor mesh line to provide unloading. Unloaded gas is internally bypassed back to suction before compression has begun, allowing the compressor to efficiently accommodate system requirements. A hydraulically actuated slide stop adjusts slide valve length to optimize internal discharge pressure. This matches compressor volume ratio (Vi) to system pressure ratio and eliminates the power penalties associated with typical screw compressor under- or over-compression. Vi is infinitely variable from 5.0 to 2.2 and also 3.0 to 1.7 on some models.
With 38 models ranging from 71 CFM to 5067 CFM, our gas compressors are available for almost every industrial refrigeration need
* Cost effective solution for Frick compressor failure.
* Minimum production down time.
* Quick compressor swap and start up within 1-2 days.
* Warranty 1 year after start up.
* In stock Frick remanufactured compressors