SCREW COMPRESSORS SPECIALIST | Customer Satisfaction Is Our Goal | SCS is a WORLDWIDE leader of Screw Compressors
* In Shop Overhaul *Machine Shop In House *Cast Iron Housing Repair *Balancing *Industrial Hard Chrome Rotor and Seal Journal *Industrial Hard Chrome Piston Rod *Laser Alignment *Fast Turn Around Time *OEM Parts *Fast Respond *OEM Paint or Customer Specification *Emergency 24-7 Service *New Compressors *Preventive Maintenance Vibration Analysis Oil Analysis *Remanufactured Compressors *Exchange Program
MyCom Compressor Parts Department
Premium Efficiency Line "J"
The J-series with its innovative new rotor profile will revolutionize the refrigeration industry. With this winning design, our focus being driven towards energy efficiency, the COP (Coefficient of Performance) has even surpassed Mayekawa's high standards.
* Energy savings
* Extremely low noise and vibration
* 508 PSIG design pressure for a wide range of applications
* API grade hydro dynamic radial bearings for a reliable and efficient operation.
* Flange motor for easy motor alignment
.* Both compressor and flange spacer are base mounted for ease of service. (* Flange mounted motors on 170 and 220 only)
Screw Compressors Service provides a full range of spare parts screw compressors and oversee the repair and replacement of compressors for customers with the following Models: J Series, SCV Series, FM Series, I Series, C Series, UD Series, G Series, GH Series, VR Series, and VLR Series. In addition to MyCom compressor parts, SCS is a full MyCom Compressor Machine Shop for all MyCom Reconditioning needs including but now limited to; Case Refurbishing, Suction or Discharge Housing repair, Rotor Journal Hard Chrome Plating, and Slide Valve repair. Please Fill out the form below or call 210-330-7443 for any part needs.
SCS IN SHOP SERVICES, can determine the extent of wear or damage to a particular screw compressor. SCS can give you a general report on the damage of particular parts to your compressor and gauge on what should be done next in order to get your compressor to standard operating functionality. Air-Gas compressor repair/overhaul in shop and on site service – laser alignment and vibration analysis. Our work is strictly with in the compressor only-we are not involved in the pressurized or depressurized of the system, high voltage electrical work, confined space entry, handling of any hazardous materials and start and stop of the compressor system.