SCREW COMPRESSORS SPECIALIST | Customer Satisfaction Is Our Goal | SCS is a member of ISNETWORLD for Safety Audit
* In Shop Overhaul *Machine Shop In House *Cast Iron Housing Repair *Balancing *Industrial Hard Chrome Rotor and Seal Journal *Industrial Hard Chrome Piston Rod *Laser Alignment *Fast Turn Around Time *OEM Parts *Fast Respond *OEM Paint or Customer Specification *Emergency 24-7 Service *New Compressors *Preventive Maintenance Vibration Analysis Oil Analysis *Remanufactured Compressors *Exchange Program
Frick SGC Screw Compressor Service, Repair, and Overhaul
SCS Screw Compressors Specialist Specializes in the overhaul and repair of all model SGC Compressors.
Our facility can handle any size SGC compressor. Frick SGC compressor units are designed to handle multiple applications and require expertise when it comes to the repair and overhaul of this rotating equipment. SCS handles a wide range of customers within the United States along with supporting multiple contractors nationwide. With over 35 years of specializing in screw compressors SCS has a vast knowledge of the compressor and packages associated to it. End users only need to make one phone call or email whenever in need of assistance.Contact Screw Compressors Specialist
TABLE OF CONTENTS
HOW TO USE SERVICE PARTS LIST. 3
RECOMMENDED SPARE PARTS KITS - CURRENT DESIGN. 3
Figure 1. SGC 193 Screw Compressor Cross Section.4
Figure 2. SGC 233 (2313-2317) Screw Compressor Cross Section. 8
Figure 3. SGC 233 (2321) Screw Compressor. 14
Figure 4. SGC 283 Screw Compressor Cross Section. 20
Figure 5. SGCB 3511-3519 Screw Compressor Cross Section. 26
Figure 6. SGCH 3511-3519 Screw Compressor Cross Section.32
Figure 7. SGXB 3519, 3524 Screw Compressor Cross Section. 38
Figure 8. SGXH 3519 Screw Compressor Cross Section.44
Figure 9. SGX* 4013-4021 Screw Compressor Cross Section. 50
MANIFOLD & SLIDE VALVE/STOP
Figure 10. Manifold Assembly, D03/D03. 60
Figure 11. Manifold Assembly, D03/D05. 61
Figure 12. Manifold Block Piping Kit, 193 — 233. 62
Figure 13. Manifold Block Piping Kit, 283. 63
Figure 14. Manifold Block Piping Kit, 355. 64
Figure 15. Manifold Block Piping Kit, 355. 65
Figure 16. Slide Valve Indication Mechanism (units prior to 2001). 66
Figure 17. 1913/1918 Compressor Ports Locations, Typical.67
Figure 18. 2313/2317 Compressor Ports Locations, Typical. 68
Figure 19. 2321 Compressor Ports Locations, Typical. 69
Figure 20. 2813/2817 Compressor Ports Locations, Typical. 70
Figure 21. 2821/2824 Compressor Port Locations, Typical.71
Figure 22. 3511/3515/3519 SGCB & SGCH Compressor Port Locations, Typical.72
Figure 23. 4013/4018/4021 SGXH Compressor Port Locations, Typical.73
193—283 COMPRESSOR PORTS & O-RINGS.74
193—283 COMPRESSOR PORTS & SIZES.74
355 COMPRESSOR PORTS & SIZES.74
408 COMPRESSOR PORTS & SIZES.74
STRAIGHT ADAPTERS / O-RINGS - STRAIGHT THREAD TO NPTF.75
90° ELBOW ADAPTERS / O-RINGS - STRAIGHT THREAD TO TUBE.75
FRICK® COMPRESSOR OILS.76
FRICK® BLUE PAINT.76
NUMERICAL PARTS LIST.77
HOW TO USE SERVICE PARTS LIST
This Service Parts List is for standard Frick® SGC, SGCB, and SGCH Rotary Screw Compressor Units. Units built with special options, modifications, or conversions are not taken into consideration. This Service Parts List provides identification for detail parts by Figure and Index Number, Item Number and Description. To determine correct replacement item, locate item on Figure 1, 2, etc., note index number, refer to corresponding index number in parts list for item number and description. Quantity per assembly is located in QTY. column. Unit of measure is always “each” unless specified otherwise in Quantity column. When Ref. is in QTY. column, this means that the Item Number is for information only and is not necessarily a service replacement part. Contact Frick® Parts Department for more information. REV. (Revision) column tells the level of the engineering drawing used here. The Numerical Parts List can be used to locate a specific item in the Service Parts List. Look for the part by Frick® Item Number and it will refer you to the Figure and Index Number where it is located. Abbreviations found in this manual include: A/R...................As Required Ref.................... Reference
The Model/Serial Number Plate, is located on the discharge housing.
NOTE: PLEASE PROVIDE FRICK ORDER NUMBER, UNIT MODEL NUMBER, AND UNIT SERIAL NUMBER WHEN REQUESTING A QUOTATION OR PLACING AN ORDER. FAILURE TO INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION MAY DELAY PROCESSING OF YOUR REQUEST.
Note: When stocking the above, adjust quantity to meet your individual requirements.
1. 355 Shaft Seal Kit contains tools for Lip Seal and Shaft Seal installation.
2. HNBR O-rings only in this kit. Order gaskets, seals, and rings separately as needed.
3. Contains all bearings, and shims needed to set end play and clearance.
4. Compressor Tool Kits also work for equivalent size TDS compressors.
5. Symbols, on parts lists in this manual, denote items in kit.
6. For models 2813 & 2817, use kit 534B0834H01. For models 2821 & 2824, use kit 534B0776H01.
7. Slide Stop. Short stroke, less well - (Short Stroke Linear Transmitter Assy. with well: 534C1478H01)
8. Slide Valve. Long stroke, less well - (Long Stroke Linear Transmitter Assy. with well: 534D1251H01)
9. For SGCH3511, 3515 & 3519 use Kit 534A0919G01. For SGCB3511, 3515 & 3519 use Kit 534A0920G01. For SGCB3524 use Kit 534A0921G01.
10.Recommended for R-22 service only.
11.For R-22 service: Models 2813 & 2817 use 534B2421H01. Models 2821 & 2824 use 534B2422H01.
12.For R-22 service: SGC 355 models use 534B2424H01. SGX 355 models use 534B2425H01.