SCREW COMPRESSORS SPECIALIST | Customer Satisfaction Is Our Goal | SCS is a member of ISNETWORLD for Safety Audit
* In Shop Overhaul *Machine Shop In House *Cast Iron Housing Repair *Balancing *Industrial Hard Chrome Rotor and Seal Journal *Industrial Hard Chrome Piston Rod *Laser Alignment *Fast Turn Around Time *OEM Parts *Fast Respond *OEM Paint or Customer Specification *Emergency 24-7 Service *New Compressors *Preventive Maintenance Vibration Analysis Oil Analysis *Remanufactured Compressors *Exchange Program
GEA Grasso LT Z Series Compressor Service and Overhaul
Model: LT Z Series
About GEA Grasso LT Z Series:
Screw compressors for the industrial refrigeration and air conditioning. GEA Grasso offers with over 24 model sizes one of the largest and extensive offer of screw compressors. They are designed with a special focus on energy efficiency, reliability, safety and easy maintenance. GEA Grasso screw compressors are well-suited for industrial refrigeration and air conditioning as well as for oil and gas applications.
The GEA Grasso LT series comes in sixteen sizes and covers a swept volume from 805 to 11,467 m3/h. Due to the combined sleeve and roller bearing of the rotors, the compressor has an extremely long life span and low noise and vibration levels. All components are designed for long operating life, high availability and easy maintenance. Furthermore, the compressors of the GEA Grasso LT can be provided according to the API 619 standard and ISO 10440, respectively.
LT series screw compressors have all the latest features of Grasso screw compressor technology. The tandem slide system together with the compressor control device offers new possibilities for combined Vi part load adjustment. LT series screw compressors are installed in the large series screw package in the traditional manner. The optimal Vi-values for compression in full and part load conditions are calculated and hydraulically adjusted by the compressor control device.
LARGE series screw compressors (LT Z series) Technical features:
• Optimized main rotor dimensions result in high COP values
• High COP values for full and part load operation thanks to stepless Vi part load control with tandem slide system (TS system)
• Extremely long service life
• Compact and simple design for modern package installations and easy maintenance
GEA Grasso Brochure: