SCREW COMPRESSORS SPECIALIST | Customer Satisfaction Is Our Goal | SCS is a member of ISNETWORLD for Safety Audit
* In Shop Overhaul *Machine Shop In House *Cast Iron Housing Repair *Balancing *Industrial Hard Chrome Rotor and Seal Journal *Industrial Hard Chrome Piston Rod *Laser Alignment *Fast Turn Around Time *OEM Parts *Fast Respond *OEM Paint or Customer Specification *Emergency 24-7 Service *New Compressors *Preventive Maintenance Vibration Analysis Oil Analysis *Remanufactured Compressors *Exchange Program
Howden WRV 321 Compressor Service, Repair, and Overhaul
Model: WRV 321
Howden WRV oil-injected screw compressors:
Double-walled casing design, robust, proven and highly reliable oil injected range, which includes the world’s largest capacity oil injected screw compressors. Howden’s WRV range of screw compressors are well proven, offer high reliability and versatility, and are designed for a wide range of applications. Howden’s WRV range of screw compressors are well proven, offer high reliability and versatility, and are designed for a wide range of applications.
The WRV series is available in a wide choice of capacities, extending to the largest capacity oil-injected screw compressors in the world. WRV compressors use a double-walled casing for outstanding reliability and robustness, providing low noise, high pressure performance throughout their long operational life.
Through our range of dedicated compressor companies, Howden brings together unparalleled experience and expertise in all aspects of gas compression equipment, with unique skills and unmatched reputation in areas where toxic, corrosive or unstable gases present added complications. In any sector, in every application where reliable, round the clock operation is paramount, Howden innovation and technology keeps the world’s industries running.
Features and benefits of our WRV range include:
* Sleeve Type Journal Bearings: Long operational life span.
* Double Wall Construction: Low operating noise and suitable for high pressure application.
* Optional Material of Construction: Flexibility to match project specification (e.g. API 619).
* Shaft Seal Options: Variety of high quality gas seal options.
* Range of Capability: Probably the most comprehensive range of capacity available.
* Installed Compressors: More than 25,000 WRV compressors installed worldwide.
WRV 255 6 L/D ratios
WRV 321 4 L/D ratios
WRV 365 2 L/D ratios
WRV 510 3 L/D ratios